Capital Business Machines began its existence in 1939 as Capital Typewriter Company on Main Street in downtown Little Rock. Over the years the company made many changes from the early typewriter days by adding many new products and services.
In the fall of 2000, the Rogers family acquired Capital Business Machines with the mission of continuing to provide Arkansas with the quality products and excellent customer service for which the company had been well known.
A successful business is about building relationships and establishing connections . . . so while you focus on connecting to your clients, we’ll focus on connecting you to technology.
Today, Capital Business Machines continues to offer the latest business technology to customers throughout the state of Arkansas and that excellent customer service that customers deserve.
The fundamental goals of Capital Business Machines are:
- To continually strive to provide the highest level of quality products and services at a competitive profitable price level.
- To encourage and invest in the development of our people through education.
- To create and maintain a positive work environment with career growth opportunities.
- To create and maintain a highly professional, ethical relationship with customers, suppliers, and coworkers.
- To participate in community events and civic and trade organizations.
- To continually offer the latest in “cutting-edge” technology. To develop our company to become an industry leader.
- To create marketing and advertising programs to promote the company and increase exposure in the market.
Capital Business Machines is recognized by Kyocera as a Service Solution Provider (SSP) Dealer. A Kyocera SSP Dealer employs a highly certified service staff and represents Kyocera’s highest level of technical expertise.
Kyocera’s Certified Total Document Solutions Provider training includes a full offering of pre-sales, sales and technical service post-sales classes. The goal: to ensure that each student clearly understands Kyocera’s unique technology, along with today’s leading solution sales methodologies. Through a proven curriculum for skill development, participants learn how to assess and design solution strategies that deliver continuous process improvement and measurably improve sales performance. As your team gets stronger, your Dealership as a whole gets stronger, leveraging Kyocera’s core competencies and your Dealership’s capabilities to the fullest.
Capital Business Machines continually strives to provide the highest level of quality products and services at a competitive but profitable price level. We encourage and invest in the development of our people through education, while striving to continue to offer the latest in “cutting-edge” technology. We pride ourselves in maintaining a positive work environment with career growth. Capital Business Machines maintains a highly professional, ethical relationship with customers, suppliers, and coworkers.
Capital Business Machines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send your resume today by using this form!Fill out my online form.
Help Desk Job Description
Provide user support and customer service on company-supported hardware and software applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- research questions using available information resources
- advise user on appropriate action
- follow standard help desk procedures
- log all help desk interactions
- administer help desk software
- redirect problems to correct resource
- identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- prepare activity reports
- inform management of recurring problems
- stay current with system information, changes and updates
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
- oral and written communication skills
- learning skills
- customer service orientation
- problem analysis
- team interaction
- planning and organizing
- attention to detail
- stress tolerance
To submit your resume via e-mail: email@example.com
To submit your resume in writing:
Capital Business Machines Employment Opportunities
710 Jones Street – P.O. Box 3855
Little Rock, AR 72205