Capital is currently seeking highly motivated sales professional to share their talents and grow their skills as a member of our sales division. They must have a passion for sales, a passion for meeting new people and a passion helping find ways to do more with custom solutions. We provide an initial 90-day training program, ongoing vendor, manager and educational training.
- Prospecting for new business via telephone and in person at customer sites
- Securing appointments with new and current customers
- Upgrading existing customers
- Consulting with customers to find customized business solutions
- Product demonstrations and presentations
- Updating CRM system with all account information
- Maintaining accurate monthly funnel report and schedule in CRM system
- Writing sales orders, leases, credit applications, and other forms if necessary
- Complete and total dedication to learning about the equipment, its operation, the industry, and the business in general and have a positive adherence to our sales process.
Capital compensates our sales staff with a base salary + commissions, bonuses, monthly/quarterly incentives, sales incentive trips, cell phone and auto allowances.
Additionally, we provide an outstanding benefits package of Medical, Dental, Vision and Life. Including 401(K) with company matching and PTO (Paid time off).Download PDF
Capital Business Machines, Inc. / 710 Jones Street / Little Rock, AR 72205 501-375-1111
Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.