KYOCERA software platform HyPAS (Hybrid Platform for Advanced Solutions) expands your office equipment’s core capabilities to simple touch-screen operations that address your unique workflow needs. These business apps also enable mobile and tablet compatibility with your equipment.
Leveraging this technology, paper documents are cost-effectively routed into an efficient digital workflow, helping you control costs, secure processes and gain the competitive edge.
Mobile & Cloud
KYOCERA Mobile Print
Simply and conveniently print files, web pages, and images using your smartphone or tablet.
KYOCERA Cloud Connect
Easily print from and scan directly to the cloud from select Kyocera MFPs.
KYOCERA Google Connector
Seamless, integrated access to information from KYOCERA MFPs.
AirPrint is Apple technology that enables printing from iOS or OS X devices without installing any apps or drivers.
Capture & Distribution
DMConnect for Enterprise
DMConnect Pro enables organizations to scan documents using 2D Barcode capabilities, eliminating human error associated with the manual entry of data.
Simplify document workflow through digital imaging, distribution, retrieval and long-time archival.
Scan from your MFP to your PC with added speed, functions and versatility.
Efficiently scan and distribute large files without unwanted size limitations.
Cost Control & Security
Print optimization solutions that maximizes your hardware investment with Kyocera.
Use your existing HID employee identification cards to securely unlock your MFP.
Restrict color functionality to only those who really need it.
Give specific MFP user groups or departments access to only the device functions they require.
Your Benefits With KYOCERA HyPAS:
- Aligns MFP technology with business goals to meet most urgent needs, ensuring fast return on investment (ROI).
- Safeguards intellectual property and helps meet rigorous compliance mandates, such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Low implementation costs; HyPAS business apps typically do not require purchase of server hardware and software.
- Leverages existing IT infrastructure, business apps and databases.
- Scalability; MFP adapts to changing workflow and network environments.
- Helps maintain control over document, device and network integrity and security.
- Improves visibility into usage and trends, for better management of workflow across an enterprise.
- Offers superior usability, with simple one-touch scanning operations; intuitive icons, buttons and form-fields speed job completion.
- Enhances overall workgroup productivity and efficiency; engages the user through a familiar control panel.
- Facilitates information sharing and collaboration, locally and globally.
Business Managers and CFOs
Ready to get started?
Contact Us Today!