Like many others, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding the coronavirus. The health and safety of our customers and employees is paramount and we are committed using best practices as recommended by the CDC and Arkansas Department of Health.
During this extraordinary time, our business will remain open, but with some operating changes…
- Working remotely – We have implemented a remote work force where possible (70%)
- Small office staff – Only necessary on-site workers to effectively operate (30%)
- Equipping field staff with gloves, masks and wipes – when on-site customer visits are necessary
- No outside visitors in our facility
- Providing web-based/remote meetings and remote support when possible
- Continuously educating employees on preventative measures
- Making sure “sick” employees remain at home
- Ensuring “high-touch” areas and surfaces are cleaned regularly
- Encouraging frequent hand washing
- Encouraging extra communication with customers and employees
Our goal is to support you in keeping your business running…as safely as possible.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for your continuing business.